Estate Planning and Elder Law Seminar — The Dangers of Failing to Plan For Your Estate
One of the largest and most aggressive creditors in the United States today is the nursing home system. Failure to plan can result in your assets going to the nursing home or the government when you need long term care. It is important to understand what options are available if you plan for your future and what options are lost if you fail to do so. It is also important to recognize the other creditors, predators and tax issues that your loved ones will face after you pass.
Join Us For a Free Seminar And Learn the Answers to the Following Questions:
- What happens if I do not have a Will?
- What is the difference between a Will and a Trust?
- Why are retirement accounts treated differently than other assets?
- Who should I name as my legal guardian or the guardian for my children?
- How can I make sure my healthcare wishes are followed?
- What is probate and how does it affect my beneficiaries?
- How can I protect against a child’s divorce?
- When should I start to gift assets and how can I do that?
- How much will long term care cost my family if I do not plan?
- What can I do to protect my assets and leave a lasting legacy for those I love?
Seating Is Limited
Reserve Your Spot Today By Calling (724) 776-8000
- February 5th – 2 Sessions – (2pm – 4pm) and (6pm – 7:30pm)
- February 13th – 2 Sessions – (2pm – 4pm) and (6pm – 7:30pm)
Frank Sarris Public Library
35 North Jefferson Ave., Canonsburg, PA 15317
Entrance and Free Parking Off Murdock Street
The seminar is presented by Attorney Benjamin Scott Johns.
Mr. Johns is a passionate estate planning and elder law attorney who aggressively represents his clients to ensure that former in-laws, creditors, and the government are kept far away from the assets they want their beneficiaries to receive. Over the past ten years, Benjamin has helped hundreds of clients ensure the private, secure and safe passage of assets clearly and cost-effectively.Share This: