Your Short-Term Rental Legal Field Guide
Airbnbs, VRBOs, and other short-term rentals are creating numerous legal questions across the United States. On one hand, Airbnbs and VRBOs are generating local economic benefit, but on the other hand, their presence generates challenges for local municipalities. To compound things, they invite numerous legal liabilities, tax issues, and a maze of land use/zoning rules and regulations for the property owner. This concise yet comprehensive overview will provide legal clarity on so many of the issues you and your clients are scratching your heads about.
Join Krista Kochosky, Chair of Real Estate at The Lynch Law Group, for the National Business Institute seminar, VRBO, Airbnb and Other Short-Term Rentals, Your Short-Term Rental Legal Field Guide, on February 7, 2019, at the SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Southside Works.
- Discuss recent developments and hot-button issues surrounding Airbnbs, VRBOs, and short-term leases.
- Take a close look at city zoning/land-use restrictions and other limitations.
- Identify issues surrounding owners of condos, co-ops, and planned developments.
- Steer clear of liability concerns for short-term rental owners.
- Learn what considerations must be made regarding remedies available for damages.
- Review the fundamentals of what to include (and not include) in an agreement.
The complete agenda for the seminar and registration information can be found on the National Business Institute website.
Pittsburgh Real Estate Attorneys
Krista Kochosky leads the Real Estate Group at The Lynch Law Group. She can be reached at email@example.com or (724) 776-8000 for information about managing Airbnbs, VRBOs, short-term rentals, or other real estate matters.