Charles Hadad, Chair of the Estates and Trusts Group at The Lynch Law Group, has been selected by the National Business Institute as a member of the faculty for the continuing legal education seminar, The Ultimate Guide to Wills and Trusts, which will take place April 18 and 19, 2017 at at the Crowne Plaza Pittsburgh South. Charles will discuss key state and federal laws governing estate planning.
This basic-to-intermediate level seminar will provide fundamentals of drafting wills and trusts for attorneys, paralegals, trust officers, financial planners, accountants, and tax preparers.
Create Rock-Solid Wills and Trusts Using Practical Techniques
When drafting wills and trusts, it’s fair to say that no two scenarios are alike. Are you choosing the right instrument for each client’s unique needs? In this comprehensive two-day seminar, our experienced faculty will guide you through the ins and outs of will drafting, trust creation, asset transfer taxes, and more. Create airtight wills and trusts that fully protect your clients’ estates and future medical needs – register today!
- Create wills and trusts that make your clients feel secure about what their futures may hold.
- Confidently choose the correct estate planning tool for each client’s unique needs.
- Draft key will provisions that cement your clients’ wishes and provide them with a sense of assurance.
- Know when it is best to use revocable living trusts, pour-over wills, and durable powers of attorney.
- Get a handle on tax issues and ensure wills and trusts are tax-efficient.
- Use living wills or medical powers of attorney to help clients control end-of-life decisions.
- Understand the basics of will and trust disputes so you can make proactive preparations during the drafting process.
Pittsburgh Estate Planning Attorneys
Chuck Hadad advises clients on all facets of estate planning and administration. He can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (724) 776-8000.