- DOL Proposed Rule Could Provide Clarity for Independent Contractor Status Under the Fair Labor Standards Act
- What Happens To My Digital Assets When I Die?
- Copyright Registration For Blogs and Social Media Posts Just Got Easier
- Should an Irrevocable Trust Be Part Of My Estate Plan?
- Lynch Law Group Attorneys Recognized In Best Lawyers in America 2021
Tag Archives: workplace discrimination
470 Labor and Employment Lawsuits Filed In One Week
The Bureau of National Affairs, Inc. reported that approximately 470 labor and employment lawsuits were filed in federal courts accusing employers of workplace violations between November 11, 2018 and November 17, …