- COVID-19 Updates
- Legal Watch
- Labor and Employment
- Business Succession Planning
- Estates and Trusts
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate
- Municipal Services
- International Business
- Oil and Gas
- 5 Tips — Protecting The Photographer’s Copyrights Online
- Governor Insists Now is the Time to “Mask Up, PA”
- Why You Are Not Too Young, Poor, Or Healthy For Estate Planning
- Attorney Jacquelyn Core Joins The Lynch Law Group
- The Lynch Law Group Comments On Proposed Rule Regarding Independent Contractor Status
Tag Archives: Start-ups
Copyright Basics: A copyright is a form of protection provided for “original works of authorship” …
Kathleen Kuznicki will speak to business owners and entrepreneurs about the importance of developing a comprehensive strategy for patent protection and trademark registration, at a workshop for Pittsburgh’s food startups, on Saturday, May 21st, in Sharpsburg.
The workshop, called Getting …
Kathleen Kuznicki will be a panelist in a discussion on the strategies available to hardware startups with regards to securing IP, open sourcing, and licensing options, hosted by Pittsburgh Hardware Startup Meetup.
Don’t miss this meetup if you are part …
The Lynch Law Group is pleased to announce the opening of a satellite office in Pittsburgh’s Southside at the Pittsburgh Life Sciences Greenhouse (PLSG), “Center of Excellence” facility.
As part of the Firm’s commitment to offering quality legal services to …