- DOL Proposed Rule Could Provide Clarity for Independent Contractor Status Under the Fair Labor Standards Act
- What Happens To My Digital Assets When I Die?
- Copyright Registration For Blogs and Social Media Posts Just Got Easier
- Should an Irrevocable Trust Be Part Of My Estate Plan?
- Lynch Law Group Attorneys Recognized In Best Lawyers in America 2021
Tag Archives: Residential Agreement of Sale
Krista Kochosky, Chair of the Real Estate Practice Group, has been selected by the Pennsylvania Bar Institute (PBI) as member of the faculty for the upcoming continuing legal education seminar, Using and Abusing the Residential Agreement of Sale. The …