- Alert: Supreme Court Decision Is a Disappointing Blow for The Transportation Industry’s Enforcement of The Arbitration Provision with Independent Contractors
- Planning for the future now includes fate of digital assets
- Drivers Hauling Sand for Fracking Operations May Qualify For HOS Exemption
- Impact of Adverse Driving Conditions on Hours of Service
- Results of 2018 CVSA Brake Safety Week Inspections Released
TagsAECA Best Places to Work Captive Inusrance Confidentiality Agreement Contracts Copyrights Employment Estate Administration Estate Planning Exporting FCPA Image Infringement Image Licensing Insurance Intellectual Property Invention IP ITAR Liability Licensing Agreements Litigation Lunch and Learn NDA new attorney Non-compete Non-disclosure OSHA Patent Patent Application; Invention; Patent Law Personal Injury PLSG Restrictive Covenants Retirement Planning Satellite Office Seminar Start-ups Super Lawyers Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies Trade Embargoes Trademarks Trade Sanctions Trade Secrets Trusts Wills
Tag Archives: Patent Application; Invention;
Before you take any further steps to develop your product or invention, you need to determine if you can realistically generate revenue from your product. …
Can filing a patent application be a SMART goal in 2017?
Yes, it can. Filing a patent application is a Specific action that is Measurable; you get a formal filing receipt indicating that your application fulfilled all the …
Before you take any further steps to develop your invention, you need to determine if you can realistically generate revenue from your invention. You will need to determine:
- Is it something people will want
If you or your business is developing new products or processes, you should consider being “patent pending” before you trying to exploit your inventive idea. When a patent application is filed in the United States Patent …
by Kathleen Kuznicki, Esq.
As businesses grow and develop, so do their intellectual property (IP) assets. And if these businesses are engaging in proper IP management, they are filing trademark and patent applications to protect their IP. However, because of …