- SBA Disaster Loan Available For Small Businesses Amid COVID-19 Crisis
- USPTO Is Accepting Applications And Response Deadlines Are Unchanged
- Emergency Declaration Exempts Commercial Truck Drivers and Motor Carriers During COVID-19
- Courts in Southwestern Pennsylvania, and Beyond, Institute Emergency Procedures in Response to COVID-19
- PA Dept. of Revenue, Inheritance Tax Division: Procedures in Response to COVID-19
Tag Archives: Patent Application; Invention;
You May Be Quarantined, But Your USPTO Filings Are Not!
Response Deadlines For Pending Matters Are Still Effective
With all the chaos due to COVID-19, it is easy to overlook your current intellectual property matters. However, be aware, that the …
Before you take any further steps to develop your product or invention, you need to determine if you can realistically generate revenue from your product. …
Can filing a patent application be a SMART goal in 2017?
Yes, it can. Filing a patent application is a Specific action that is Measurable; you get a formal filing receipt indicating that your application fulfilled all the …
Before you take any further steps to develop your invention, you need to determine if you can realistically generate revenue from your invention. You will need to determine:
- Is it something people will want
If you or your business is developing new products or processes, you should consider being “patent pending” before you trying to exploit your inventive idea. When a patent application is filed in the United States Patent …
by Kathleen Kuznicki, Esq.
As businesses grow and develop, so do their intellectual property (IP) assets. And if these businesses are engaging in proper IP management, they are filing trademark and patent applications to protect their IP. However, because of …