- The Lynch Law Group Adding Southpointe Office
- Delia Bouwers Bianchin Instructs on Business Acquisition
- U.S. Supreme Court Finds Waivers In Arbitration Agreements Are Lawful
- The Lynch Law Group Welcomes John J. Heurich, Jr.
- The Lynch Law Group Attorneys Named 2018 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars
TagsAECA Best Places to Work Captive Inusrance Confidentiality Agreement Contracts Copyrights Employment Estate Administration Estate Planning Exporting FCPA Image Infringement Image Licensing Insurance Intellectual Property Invention IP ITAR Liability Licensing Agreements Litigation Lunch and Learn NDA new attorney Non-compete Non-disclosure OSHA Patent Patent Application; Invention; Patent Law Personal Injury PLSG Restrictive Covenants Retirement Planning Satellite Office Seminar Start-ups Super Lawyers Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies Trade Embargoes Trademarks Trade Sanctions Trade Secrets Trusts Wills
Tag Archives: Non-compete
All businesses have sensitive business information that, if misused, can be damaging. Customer pricing, supplier lists, supplier pricing, profit and loss information, internal procedures and compensation information are just a few examples. And most businesses have employees, independent contractors, or …