- SBA Disaster Loan Available For Small Businesses Amid COVID-19 Crisis
- USPTO Is Accepting Applications And Response Deadlines Are Unchanged
- Emergency Declaration Exempts Commercial Truck Drivers and Motor Carriers During COVID-19
- Courts in Southwestern Pennsylvania, and Beyond, Institute Emergency Procedures in Response to COVID-19
- PA Dept. of Revenue, Inheritance Tax Division: Procedures in Response to COVID-19
Tag Archives: Licensing Agreements
I work with businesses and individuals to maximize protection of their own intellectual property, and to minimize risk with regards to others’ intellectual property. Intellectual Property refers to creations of the mind: inventions, literary and artistic …
Kathleen Kuznicki recently spoke with Butler County Business Matters reporter, Dave Means, about the impact of 3-D printers on businesses and individuals with regard to intellectual property rights. In the article Kathleen explains how reproducing designs that are easily found …
Kathleen Kuznicki will be a panelist in a discussion on the strategies available to hardware startups with regards to securing IP, open sourcing, and licensing options, hosted by Pittsburgh Hardware Startup Meetup.
Don’t miss this meetup if you are part …
by Kathleen Kuznicki, Esq.
As businesses grow and develop, so do their intellectual property (IP) assets. And if these businesses are engaging in proper IP management, they are filing trademark and patent applications to protect their IP. However, because of …
by: Kathleen Kuznicki, Esq.
Persons or businesses that own intellectual property have certain rights in that property. Intellectual property includes copyrights, trademarks, patents and trade secrets. Owners of these properties are free to give as little or as many of …