- DOL Proposed Rule Could Provide Clarity for Independent Contractor Status Under the Fair Labor Standards Act
- What Happens To My Digital Assets When I Die?
- Copyright Registration For Blogs and Social Media Posts Just Got Easier
- Should an Irrevocable Trust Be Part Of My Estate Plan?
- Lynch Law Group Attorneys Recognized In Best Lawyers in America 2021
Tag Archives: irrevocable trust
What is an Irrevocable Trust?
An irrevocable trust is created by a grantor, which cannot be revoked or amended by the grantor during their lifetime or at the time of the grantor’s death. Once the irrevocable trust is created, it …