- U.S. Supreme Court Finds Waivers In Arbitration Agreements Are Lawful
- The Lynch Law Group Welcomes John J. Heurich, Jr.
- The Lynch Law Group Attorneys Named 2018 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- Kathleen Kuznicki Advises CMU’s Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- Frank Botta Completes Term As President of the Transportation Lawyers Association
TagsAECA Best Places to Work Captive Inusrance Confidentiality Agreement Contracts Copyrights Employment Estate Administration Estate Planning Exporting FCPA Image Infringement Image Licensing Insurance Intellectual Property Invention IP ITAR Liability Licensing Agreements Litigation Lunch and Learn NDA new attorney Non-compete Non-disclosure OSHA Patent Patent Application; Invention; Patent Law Personal Injury PLSG Restrictive Covenants Retirement Planning Satellite Office Seminar Start-ups Super Lawyers Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies Trade Embargoes Trademarks Trade Sanctions Trade Secrets Trusts Wills
Tag Archives: Invention
As I stated in the first post of this series, in business, imitation is NOT the sincerest or highest form of flattery; it is someone stealing from you!! Have you found a unique way to solve a problem or improve …
Kathleen Kuznicki will be a panelist in a discussion on the strategies available to hardware startups with regards to securing IP, open sourcing, and licensing options, hosted by Pittsburgh Hardware Startup Meetup.
Don’t miss this meetup if you are part …
Before you take any further steps to develop your invention, you need to determine if you can realistically generate revenue from your invention. You will need to determine:
- Is it something people will want