- DOL Proposed Rule Could Provide Clarity for Independent Contractor Status Under the Fair Labor Standards Act
- What Happens To My Digital Assets When I Die?
- Copyright Registration For Blogs and Social Media Posts Just Got Easier
- Should an Irrevocable Trust Be Part Of My Estate Plan?
- Lynch Law Group Attorneys Recognized In Best Lawyers in America 2021
Tag Archives: GRTX
U.S. Copyright Office Issues New Rule for “Group Registration of Short Online Literary Works” (GRTX)
Are you a prodigious blogger? Are you an influencer? Do your social media posts garner lots of “likes”? This is because your content is great, …