Senior Litigation Associate, Cranberry Township
SENIOR LITIGATION ASSOCIATE
Senior Litigation Associate – Position Summary
Are you looking to work for one of Pittsburgh’s “Fastest Growing Companies” and “Best Places to Work?!” The Lynch Law Group is searching for an experienced Senior Litigation Associate to join our Team!
- The duties of the position include, however, are not limited to, the following:
- Self-directed case management from inception to resolution (under partner).
- Prepare for, conduct, and attend hearings, depositions, and draft pleadings, discovery and motions as well as mediations and trials/arbitrations.
- Review documents with superior attention to detail.
- Conduct legal research regarding complex procedural and substantive issues.
- Interface with clients and opposing counsel in a professional manner.
- Build relationships with existing clients, including involvement in networking and business development activities.
- Work within a team and support peer associates.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficient with legal research tools, including Westlaw and LexisNexis.
- 5 – 8 years of private firm litigation experience.
- Strong academic and employment credentials.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively – both orally and in writing; Advanced research and writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, as well as within a team orientation involving extensive collaboration with other attorneys, paralegals, and office staff.
- Licensed in PA
Interested parties can apply by clicking the link below.