Dan Lynch, founder and managing partner of The Lynch Law Group will join Sal Acosta of Landon and Acosta, LLC for a presentation at the Pittsburgh Business Show, which takes place April 19th and 20th at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center in Pittsburgh.
The presentation is intended for anyone that would like to learn the secrets to buying or selling a business and will address the following questions:
- Why do 75% of small businesses never sell?
- What happens to the 90% of an owner’s total net worth that is tied up in the business?
- What are the benefits of buying an existing business?
- What does the seller want as part of a transaction?
- What does the buyer want as part of a transaction?
- What is my business worth?
- How long will it take to sell my business?
- What can I do to improve the value of my business and make it easier to sell?
- What are the benefits of using a business broker?
- What are the main steps in the actual buy/sell process?
For more information on The Pittsburgh Business Show or to register for the event, visit the Pittsburgh Business Show.Share This: