Charles Hadad, head of the Estates and Trusts team at The Lynch Law Group, has been selected by the National Business Institute as a member of the faculty for the continuing legal education seminar, Probate: Everything You Need to Know, which will be take place December 20 – 21, 2016 at the Crowne Plaza Pittsburgh South.
This basic-to-intermediate level program is designed for attorneys. Accountants and paralegals will also benefit from the content.
Top Mistakes, Do’s, Don’ts, Tips and Tricks
Is probate really necessary? How do you distinguish between probate and non probate assets? What are the top mistakes executors commonly make and how can you avoid them from happening? How do you handle difficult, non-divisible, joint, hidden and unusual assets? In this comprehensive, all-inclusive guide to everything probate, you’ll get answers to these questions and so much more.
Whether you are new to the probate process, or are just needing a refresher, this course is for you. From petition to inventory to creditors to closing – this program walks you step by step through the process and procedures, while addressing sticking points along the way.
- Get the probate process and procedure – clarified.
- Find out top alternatives to (and ways to get around) probate.
- Get effective tips for proving the validity of the will and petitioning it, as well as how to handle lost wills.
- Should there be early distribution of assets? Learn how to quickly identify and decide how to handle this potentially problematic procedure.
- Discover which valuation method is best and how to ensure accurate appraisals.
- Get proven tactics for handling 401ks, IRAs, pensions, stocks and retirement plans.
- Learn how to tackle intestate estate issues, as well as insolvent estates.
- Gain tips for handling Medicaid estate recovery and VA liens.
- Identify key tax deadlines and get techniques for preparing, coordinating and filing returns.
Visit the National Business Institute Course Catalog for the complete program agenda and registration information.