All businesses, whatever the size, have human resource needs. We understand that your employees can be your most valuable assets, as well as one of the most challenging aspects of managing your business. At The Lynch Law Group, we act as trusted advisors to our clients, counseling them on effective personnel management practices and guiding them through a variety of employment issues.
We strive to help our clients minimize the risk of employment litigation through planning, preparation and attention to human resource management. However, when it’s time to go to court, our lawyers bring more than 20 years of experience defending clients against charges of discrimination and wage and payment claims, in state and federal courts and administrative fora in Pennsylvania and neighboring states.
In addition, we have designed a reasonable Alternative Fee Structure to provide small businesses with easy access to legal advice and assistance with labor and employment matters, as well as updated regulatory and sensitive guidance at an affordable price.
Areas of particular emphasis for the group include:
- Hiring decisions
- Sensitivity training
- Harassment policies and investigations
- Employee terminations
- Workplace Violence
- Unemployment compensation
- Job duties and essential functions
- Regulatory compliance
- Trade secrets and non-compete issues
- Employee handbook and workplace policies
- Drug and alcohol policies and testing
- ADA and FMLA compliance
- Whistleblower claims
- Day-to-day personnel issues
- Severance and General Release Agreements
- Background checks
- Employee satisfaction surveys
- Employee recognition programs
- Employee committees
- Grievance administration and representation
- Assist with strategic advice and unexpected labor crises
- Vulnerability assessments and employee focus groups
- Collective bargaining administration and contract interpretation
- Immigration guidance
- Perform due diligence on labor matters in mergers, acquisitions, asset sales and consolidations
- Supervisory training
- Assistance with day-today employment decision making
Contact a member of our Labor and Employment Group to discuss your employment challenges. Let us help you and your team resolve issues before they become bigger and more costly problems.