If you’re in business, you have intellectual property to protect – from a business name, logo, or artistic creation to the design of a unique product, methodology or system. As business lawyers, we understand that protecting your intellectual property, especially in these highly competitive times, is important for investment, growth and keeping an edge on your competitors.
At The Lynch Law Group, we understand that every client’s situation is unique. We are in the business of helping you navigate the options and develop a strategy to achieve your goals. Our team of intellectual property lawyers works with the United States Patent and Trademark Office to obtain protection of our clients’ trademarks through registration and to obtain protection of their inventive concepts through patent prosecution.
The intellectual property services we provide include but are not limited to:
- Trademark searches and trademark application filings
- Copyright registration
- Prior art searches for White Space Analyses of inventive concepts
- Drafting and filing of Patent Applications in the U.S. and foreign countries
- Pursuing infringers
- Drafting non-disclosure and licensing agreements
- Trade secrets
- Infringement analysis
- Providing analysis and advice in litigation matters that involve Intellectual Property