The Equine Law practice group at The Lynch Law Group recognizes that horse ownership, both individual and corporate, comes with unique sets of challenges and legal questions. While there is no true definition of “Equine Law,” the phrase is generally understood to mean law related to horses and horse-related matters.
Current and prospective horse owners have various legal needs which may not be routinely addressed by practitioners unfamiliar with the equine world, including needs relating to:
- Purchase, Lease, or Breeding Agreements
- Real Estate and Zoning Issues
- Insurance, Risk Management, and Equine Liability Laws
- Tax and Estate Planning
- Corporate Formation
- Shareholder, Partnership, and Co-Ownership Agreements
- Business Succession Planning
- Employer-Sponsored Immigration
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Transportation Issues
- Divorce and Equitable Distribution
Attorneys at The Lynch Law Group combine their experience with horses and the legal expertise they provide their clients on a daily basis to provide equine clients with top-notch advice and representation, tailored specifically to their needs.