On October 24-25, 2018 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the Mobility21 U.S. DOT National University Transportation Center, in partnership with the PRECISE Center, at the University of Pennsylvania will be hosting a two-day conference entitled “Moving America Forward: Next Generation of Truck Freight Transport Summit.”
Frank Botta, Chair of The Lynch Law Group’s Transportation Practice, will join top level experts from government, business, and academia, in the goods movement industry, to present and host discussions about the challenges and opportunities in implementing infrastructure changes and commercializing trucking technologies in the near future.
Keynote speakers for the event are:
• Raymond P. Martinez, Administrator of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
• Leslie Richards, Secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation.
The agenda includes topics such as:
• Automation, Vehicle Connectivity & Platooning
• Electrification & Fueling Future Freight
• Financing Interstate 2.0
• Digitization in Logistics and Supply Chain
• Logistics of the Last Mile
• Employment & Environmental Impacts
• Freight Transportation Market and Pilot Studies of A New Operating Model/Platform for Dedicated, High-Speed Lanes
A full list of the presenters and panelists is available on the PRECISE website. Attendees will include truck OEMs, tech developers, toll road developers, online retailers, investment bankers, shippers, logistics operators, academia, government officials and transportation regulators.
Frank Botta has extensive experience in counseling local, regional, national and international clients in logistics, supply chain, transportation operations, labor and employment, and general commercial litigation matters. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (724) 776-8000.