Estates and Trusts Associate (2-5 Years) Southpointe
ESTATES AND TRUSTS ASSOCIATE
Are you interested in working for one of Pittsburgh’s “Fastest Growing Companies” and “Best Places to Work”?! The Lynch Law Group is searching for an experienced Estates and Trusts Associate to join our team.
The Estates and Trusts Associate will support our Estates and Trusts Group from our Southpointe, PA location.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Handling the administration of Trusts and Estates from inception to completion, reviewing and drafting Trust and Probate administration documents and other related documents.
- Drafting of Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Health Care Directives and other appropriate estate planning documents.
- Review estate planning documents drafted internally by other attorneys and paralegals.
- Legal research is required regarding probate, estate planning issues and related areas.
- Review documents with superior attention to detail. • Conduct legal research regarding complex procedural and substantive issues.
- Interface with clients and opposing counsel in a professional manner.
- Build relationships with existing clients, including involvement in networking and business development activities.
- Work within a team and support peer associates.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficient with legal research tools, including Westlaw and LexisNexis.
- 2-5 years of experience in Probate and Trust Administration and Estate Planning.
- Strong academic and employment credentials.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively – both orally and in writing.
- Advanced research and writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, as well as in a team environment involving extensive collaboration with other attorneys, paralegals, and office staff.
- Licensed in PA