Charles Hadad, head of the Estates and Trusts team at The Lynch Law Group, has been selected as a member of the faculty for the upcoming seminar Estate Planning, to be presented by HalfMoon Education Inc., on September 29th at the Pittsburgh Airport Marriott. This seminar will give an overview of federal transfer tax law and its impact on estate planning.
Continuing Education Credits:
- Accountants: 8.0 CPE Hours
- Attorneys: 6.5 Pennsylvania CLE Hours Ι 8.0 New York CLE Hours
- Certified Financial Planners: 8.0 CE Hours
- IRS Enrolled Agents: 8.0 CE Hours
- Understand the basics of planning for incapacity and learn how to transfer assets at death.
- Learn the basics of the federal estate and gift tax systems, and learn gift tax discount planning techniques and estate freeze techniques.
- Learn about retirement asset planning, business succession planning, and planning with family-limited partnerships.
- Understand generation-skipping transfer tax planning.
- Use advanced gifting strategies, asset protection planning, and charitable planning techniques.
- Apply these strategies and techniques to a comprehensive case study.