Charles Hadad, Head of the Estates and Trusts Practice Group, will be one of the instructors for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute’s course, Estate Planning for Younger Couples. The program will be held in Pittsburgh on May 19 from 9:00 a.m. until 12:15 p.m. at the PBI Professional Development Conference Center in the Heinz 57 Center, 7th floor at 339 6th Avenue. It is approved for (3) hours of CLE credit.
PBI CLE Course Catalog Overview:
Many young families put off estate planning
However, it is never too early to begin this process.
Everyone should have a proper, professionally prepared estate plan
Many young people don’t think they need an estate plan. They think they are too young or don’t have enough assets. Yet, the consequences are often more serious for young people who die without an estate plan in place.
- Naming executors or trustees
- Naming a guardian for young children
- Providing instructions for distribution of assets
- Using trusts to hold retirement assets
- Reviewing insurance needs and beneficiary designations
- Planning for a disability
- Handling debt
- Providing for college education, including Section 529 Plans
- And more
For more information or to register for the course, visit the PBI’s Online Course Catalog.Share This: