Charles Hadad, Chair of the Estates and Trusts Practice at The Lynch Law Group will join attorney Thomas Murphy of Phoenix, Arizona, to present the National Business Institute seminar, IRAs and Retirement Assets Planning. The course will be delivered via live video webinar on June 16, 2022.
IRAs and annuities are common components of clients’ estates. Understanding how they’re administered and taxed, as well as how to structure them, is critical for an effective estate plan. The treatment of the IRAs has undergone dramatic changes recently, so mistakes are easy to make right now. This course provides a cogent legal overview to help you avoid making a mistake in advising your clients.
- Get the latest advice on tax-efficient IRA planning.
- Help clients maximize benefits while protecting assets.
- Prevent mistakes in rollovers and RMD planning.
- Update beneficiary designations to comply with the new laws and ensure the smooth transfer of assets.
- Retirement Planning Vehicles Overview: Contribution Dates, Limits, Rules, etc.
- Social Security Retirement and Survivor Benefit Planning
- Beneficiary Planning
- Rollovers, Including Qualified Charitable Distributions (QCDs)
- Inherited IRAs and Trusts Strategies Under the SECURE Act
Visit National Business Institute Seminars for the full course overview and registration information.
Charles Hadad is Chair of the Estates & Trusts Practice Group. He concentrates his practice in estate administration, probate, estate planning, trust administration, corporate and business planning, and real estate transactions. He can be reached via email at email@example.com or by phone at 724.776.8000.