Charles Hadad, Chair of The Lynch Law Group’s Estates and Trusts practice, has been selected to instruct the National Business Institute seminar, Estate Administration From A to Z, on April 30, 2019, at the Pittsburgh Marriott City Center.
Mr. Hadad is a frequent speaker on the topic of estate administration, as well as estate and trust planning. He will open the seminar with an overview of the necessary steps in administering an estate, including timelines, forms, and checklists. In addition, he will cover sections about locating and taking control of probate and non-probate assets and addressing claims against an estate.
A Start-to-Finish Walkthrough of the Estate Administration Process and Procedures
Are you fully prepared to administer every estate that comes your way? Designed for attorneys and other professionals involved in estate administration, this course can serve as an introduction or a basic refresher. Get a complete picture of the key tasks and procedures required and advised for administering the estate: from the first notices to discharge of the fiduciary.
- Clarify key tasks, deadlines, and procedures.
- Zero in on common estate administration issues and learn to avoid and resolve them.
- Tackle complex estate administration assets, including firearms and digital accounts.
- Walk through the key tax issues and procedures.
- Learn how to distribute assets exactly as the decedent intends without undue burden on beneficiaries.
- Get guidance on responding to creditor claims.
- Help clients make the most beneficial decisions about elections against their will.
Visit the National Business Institute for more information or to register.
This continuing education seminar is designed for professionals who want to be more effective in the estate administration process, including:
- CPAs and Accountants
- Financial Planners
- Wealth Managers
- Tax Professionals
- Trust Officers