- Copyright Registration For Blogs and Social Media Posts Just Got Easier
- Should an Irrevocable Trust Be Part Of My Estate Plan?
- Lynch Law Group Attorneys Recognized In Best Lawyers in America 2021
- Benefits of Seperate Revocable Trusts For Married Couples
- Indemnity and Insurance in Business Transactions and Litigation
Category Archives: Regulatory
After roughly two years, the European Union Directive on Copyright in the Digital Single Market, the subject of significant public interest and lobbying efforts, has been passed by the European Council. The European Parliament is set to ratify on April …
CDTFA Pursues Back Taxes and Future Sales Tax From Third-Party Sellers
Online retailers and third-party sellers who use large platform marketplaces like Amazon and eBay must pay close attention as government officials, industry players, and various interest groups clash over …
The U.S. Department of Labor released a final rule on January 23, 2019 which increases the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) civil monetary penalties accessed or enforced by the Department against employers for health and safety violations.
The penalty …