From transactional issues to new CFPB rules, the practice of real estate is continually evolving. Stay abreast of all that’s happened in the past year and plan for the future by attending A Day on Real Estate.
Krista Kochosky, Head of Litigation for The Lynch Law Group, joins an experienced faculty, all of whom hail from the Pittsburgh region, to instruct the Pennsylvania Bar Institute’s course. Krista will teach the section called Commercial Agreements of Sale in Pennsylvania. The program will be held from 9:00 a.m. until 4:10 p.m. on March 2, 2016, at the PBI Professional Development Conference Center in the Heinz 57 Center, 7th floor at 339 6th Avenue. It is approved for 6.00 hours of CLE credits (Substantive Credits: 5.00, Ethics Credits: 1.00).
Catch Up on New Developments
The day will kick off with the popular plenary session, The Year in Review, featuring the most significant new real estate case law and legislative developments. The rest of the day offers concurrent sessions – attendees may pick the subject that is most relevant to their practice. Workshop choices will determine whether credits are in substantive law, practice and procedure or ethics.
This Year’s Topics Include:
- The Year in Review
- Construction Manager as Advisor vs. Construction Manager as Risk
- Drafting Property Restrictions: Declarations and Deeds of Easement
- Commercial Agreements of Sale
- ADA and FHA Update: After 25 Years, More Complex than Ever
- Zoning Update
- Using Partnership as Your Entity: Capital Commitments, Tax Allocations and Distribution Provision
- Negotiating Commercial Leases
- Current Issues and Recent Developments in Condominium Projects
- Condos and HOAs: Conquering the Common Myths and Misconceptions
- Bankruptcy – What Every Real Estate Lawyer Should Know
- Linkedout and MisTweeted: Ethical Uses of Social Networking – (Ethics)
View the PBI’s Online Course Catalog for more information or to register for the program.Share This: